Frequently Asked Questions
GENERAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Is there a swimming pool in the hotel?
- How do I get to the hotel from the airport?
- How far is the nearest hospital to the hotel?
- What is the currency in Singapore?
- At what time do the banks open?
- What voltage do you use in Singapore?
- Is it safe to drink tap water in Singapore?
- What is the weather like at different times of the year?
- What should I wear in Singapore?
ROOMS & RATES
- Are your hotel rates per room or per person?
- How many people can stay in one room?
- Does the internet rate include breakfast?
- What are the standard check-in and check-out times of the hotel?
- Do you have rooms with a bathtub?
- Do you have non-smoking rooms?
WINE & DINE
- Where is breakfast served and at what times?
- How many restaurants and bars do you have and what are they?
- Is vegetarian cuisine available in the restaurants?
- Is a special menu available for children?
- Do you have 24-hour room service?
SHOPPING AND TOURIST FACILITIES
- Are there any shopping centres near the hotel and if so, where are they?
- How far is the hotel from the downtown shopping areas?
- Are you close to the theatres/entertainment venues?
- What are the local tourist attractions?
- What is the best way to see the city of Singapore?
TRAVELLING WITH CHILDREN
- Is a babysitting service available?
- What facilities are available for children?
- Are baby cots available for the rooms?
BUSINESS TRAVELLERS’ SECTION
- Can I connect my laptop in the room?
- What newspapers does the hotel receive and can these be delivered to my room?